|Grade||Registration Fee||Book Fee||Monthly Tuition Fee|
|PreK-4 – GRADE 4||$250.00||$150.00||$550.00
Staff members get a 50% discount on registration and tuition fees.
Each additional student receives $50 off on monthly tuition fees.
Tuition Payment Schedule:
- Registration fee is to be paid at the time of registration. Please note this fee is non-refundable.
- Book fee is to be paid first week of school. This fee is non-refundable and is required for usage of the books from our library.
- Book fee is for use of books, supplies, and tests provided by the school.
- Books are property of the school. Books borrowed MUST be returned as indicated. Text Books & other books MUST be returned at the end of the academic year.
- Parents/Guardians are liable to pay the monthly tuition fees by the 7th of each month.
The monthly tuition fee must be received on or before the 7th of the month. Thereafter a late fee of $25.00 will be charged per student. If the fee is not received by the 15th of the month, students will be suspended until such time that the accounts are made current. Every reasonable attempt will be made to work with the parents/guardians. If there is a dire need or in case of an event, please contact us to make appropriate arrangements.
In case of a delinquent account, and after no success, students will be terminated from the school, and the account WILL be referred to a collection agency.
There will be a $20.00 fee charged for each bounced/returned check.
- The preferred method for tuition payment is via a check.
- Cash payments are discouraged. If a parent must pay by cash, the payments must be delivered to the Principal and an official receipt obtained which indicates:
- Credit Card payments are no longer accepted.
- Name of the student
- Amount of payment received
- Date of payment
- Month for which the fee is being paid
- The receipt must be signed by the Principal
- Parents preferring to pay via direct deposit may make arrangements for such payments through their financial institution. The payments should be deposited into the ICOB Academy Bank of America Account as follows:
Account No.: 9420646423 Routing No.: 021200339
Upon deposit please send an email notification to: [email protected]
You may also mail your checks to:
Admissions & Accounting Office
205 Route 35 North
Cliffwood Beach, NJ 07735
Transportation Rebate from the State of NJ:
Receive $88/Month for each child.
Note: Transportation Rebate applies to students in grades Kindergarten and above living between 2 and 20 miles from ICOB Academy.
For additional information, please contact ICOB Academy Office:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 732-583-2031